Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chinese New Year

Yesterday and today was the Chinese New Year Day. The sad thing was I was doing my 8 pages research paper. The happy thing was I finished the first draft of it, as well as hanging out with my friends and having the dinner in Szechuan Garden in Indi.
It was really comfortable hanging out with a group of nice friends and joking in our hometown dialect. One and half year staying here, I always try to ignore the fact of loneliness, culture difference, and most importantly food unsatisfied and language. However human beings are equipped with strong stability. We can always adjust ourselves to a comfortable position in the environment. I ignore them doesn't mean they don't exist.
I know I miss my family, my hometown, my country sooooooooooo much!
Best wishes to all of them, and to myself.
In this new year I hope I get closer to the kind of person I wanna be, and get more clear about my future.
Finally, 128 days later, I'm gonna go back China!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I wish the best for you and your family. I have been out of the US three times. I couldn't imagine how difficult it would be to be away from family, friends, and a culture that you've been used to for as long as you have.

    ReplyDelete