Saturday, January 28, 2012

Life

When I was in high school, all I want was freedom.
My life at that time was within three spots - dormitory, class room, dining hall.
Now I'm out of my high school, out of that school system, even out of my country.
Then what?
Happy for few months, then I don't know what's my life all about.
Even after 1 year, I still cannot figure out my life meaning.
Sometimes I want to come back to the life in high school, the life without wondering, but all about doing the signed duty.

Then I realize this is the real independence.
I have to live my life under my own will, and reach the goal by my own perseverance.

My adult friend told me:"Wanni, you have to learn to organize your life,doing the specific thing under specific time. Habit is easy to build, but firstly your will should be strong."
At that time I didn't even pay attention to this, however, as more eager I want to reach my dream, I understand the importance of a good habit, and self-control.  

Life is a long time journey. There's no right or wrong for every decision I made. As long as I am on the way of progress, always possessing the hope, I believe I'm on the right direction. 


1 comment: