Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gunshot Experience

Friday there was gunshot happened around University Avenue. How sadly it is I live right there in a small apartment alone. I got really terrified. And then my friend picked me up to her house. We were all getting intensified, cause although before we came to U.S. we knew it was gun free country, this was our first time really witness it.
We were scared, and thought randomly how this could happen to us. Then we went to Youtube to check the campus gunshots videos to even scare ourselves more. We all signed that we should came back to China, cause there we still had the chance to fight back the knife, but we couldn't fight back the bullet here.
However until long time joked about this, we came to the conclusion that if it really happened to us, then that's our destiny (taking great advantage of religion).
I can not stop crazy things happen to me. At least I can reassure myself.............

No comments:

Post a Comment