Sunday, February 12, 2012

Research Paper

For the second research, the subject first came to my mind was Chinese education system. But then I decided to to Wall Street.
National Gaze actually was my first research paper. Although I did do research in my IEI class in Ball State, this one was my first time putting effort in it. I don't know how's it, but I tried my best. And I learned a lot after the whole process, especially I even begin to plan traveling to Vietnam in summer.
I think doing research is really a good way to absorbing information, organizing it, and present it in one' own way. Writer's mind is immersed in his subject during the process, which makes me cannot refuse to accept those information. Although the process is tough, and sometimes painful, I feel fulfilment seeing the papers coming out from printer.
So for the second one, I wanna do something I'm not familiar with, but I want to learn more about it. My major is Econ, and I'm really interested in it. Since I came to U.S. I'm curious about this land for every thing. I hope I can learn as much as possible here, and bring it back to my country, and do my contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment