Sunday, March 11, 2012

Asian Retaurant

I spent my 20th birthday in DoMo, a Japanese restaurant in Muncie. It was a great experience. The service was great, and the sushi was the best I've ever had in Muncie.The most especial thing was their hibachi table. The chef presented the food like a show. He sliced the onion and piled it up into mountain, then lit it up like a volcano. The food on the grill smells always delicious.
Another restaurant I recommend to have Asian food was The Journey. It's one hour and half driving from here. It's 20 bucks per person, but the food there is worthy the money.

2 comments:

  1. I think I will have to try that restaurant. I love sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of The Journey. It's in Indianapolis! I've never been there though, i'm not a big fan of seafood.

    ReplyDelete