Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hardest Thing

        As I grow older, gradually realize doing one thing repeatedly, living life everyday as the same can be the hardest thing for a person, and the biggest obstacle we have to over come on our road of pursuit. Sometimes when people want to achieve something, they need to isolate themselves from group, and doing the same thing again and again day by day. A peaceful heart, and no wanders is so important this time.
       The world is full of temptation, confusing people what they really need, and want. Success doesn't mean money, reputation - any of those momentary things we can't control, but a person can lead the kind of life he wants.
      In my 20s, I hope I can figure out what I really want, no hesitation on the way of fight, and finally have a life without regrets.

1 comment: