Sunday, April 22, 2012

Finally

Wow~! There are only two weeks left, and I'm heading back China. Ball State are sending Jazz performers to China to experience different cultures, and co-work with Beijing Jazz Orchestra. Fortunately, they also have an exchange program with the Sichuan University, which locates in the same city were I live. So I'm anticipated to host them in my own country! I would love to see how they get scared by our food!
However, before all of these, I have finals, packing up the stuff, and moving out my current apartment. I think it will be very stressful during final two weeks. 

2 comments:

  1. I bet you are excited to be going back to China! Good luck with the end of the year and moving out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting for you!! Hopefully everything goes smoothly and good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete